Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finding the words

So it's pretty freakin early in the god damned morning. And I'm sitting here wondering why the holy hell I'm not in bed. But the truth is My sleep pattern is all jacked to wack from being in Las Vegas. Which by the way was fucking amazing. But that's a totallt different story.

So have you ever thought of something, something random then that same day or next day whatever you thought of you see or you hear or someone else brings it up? I just had that moment. I thought about the movie Center Stage. Nothing amazing about this movie I actually own it on DVD and VHS but I haven't thought about this movie in years. And it's what....6:00am and It's on HBO. Man what a great mind fuck to another tragic day in my life. Actually today shouldn't be that bad. I don't have to go to work for 10 days because I'm going on vacation yet again. I honestly need a break.

Nothing extremely important about this post other then I'm experiencing some odd emotions. I think I'm going to create a sex blog. hmmm yes.

-PoisonInPlastic

No comments:

Post a Comment